VOX MV50 High Gain - 50 Watts Nutube Guitar Amp :$99.99 (free shipping)

RiverDog
Reactions:

I don't really have a need for this but thought I'd share in case anyone might be interested.

https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/17023870
Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I sold my Night Train like a fool. It was the original version. I gigged with it a lot and then I used it as a back up. I made a pigtail speaker wire that would allow me to connect it to the speaker in my combo. I would take the NT head as a backup. Only had to use it once like that but it was sure handy when the transformer blew in my Delta Blues in the middle of a gig. I was looking at these MV50 amps for the same reason. I've been taking my little SCXD as a back up.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
glasshand
Reactions:

Dang. I've been considering some kind of micro head for times when the Orange is not appropriate. I don't know if the High Gain model is what I want, but...
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I and with you, the Clean model would be better suited for me I think. Damn shame they are not on special or I would have it on the way.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
tonebender
Reactions:

I and with you, the Clean model would be better suited for me I think. Damn shame they are not on special or I would have it on the way.