PSA: Lefty USA Peavey Horizon

BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

My hair is not long enough to play this one, but it's fairly rare and not crazy priced. Early 80's USA made Peavey Horizon with original pickups included. This is a well made hardtail rocker that can probably be brought back with little effort. $399.99, and I have nothing to do with it.
https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Peave ... -Guitar.gc
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Awesome find! Congrats! I still miss my T-25, I think it was. Those early USA Peavey guitars are incredibly good. They are starting to creep up in price too. I was trying to recapture the magic and surfing for one recently and could not believe some of the asking prices. Also not many available. It was the only electric I had from 1981 until the mid 90's when I started playing in a band. Imagine how dumb I was thinking I had to have a guitar with Fender on it and the Peavey was not worthy. I was an idiot. I sold my little Peavey practice amp with the guitar and bought a Strat at a pawn shop. I could never bond with a Strat like I did with that Peavey.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:28 pm Awesome find! Congrats! I still miss my T-25, I think it was.
Oh, I didn't nab it, it's still up for grabs. I know it's best for metal, and I just don't go there, but I know it's quality gear.