Epiphone Pro Mini-humbuckers on Reverb - $24, free shipping

tobijohn
Reactions:

These would be gone if I didn't already have a set in an AL-2000 and nothing else to put them in. This is a silly price for the quality you get:

https://reverb.com/item/70449842-epipho ... ed%20Email
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Pretty good deal but I have no need for them at the moment. I installed Gibson mini hums in my anniversary Melody Maker. I did not like the P90's that came in that model as they were not your grandpa's Gibson P90's. Since I had a Tribute LP with P90's I thought it would be nice to have something a little different in the MM. I love that guitar but everything including my beloved Tribute GT is taking a backseat to the LP and SG Juniors with one P90 at the moment. I am going through a simplification phase again. Each time I do, the load gets lighter. These phases are inversely proportion to my age. As age goes up, the weight of the gear goes down.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Keithe
Reactions:

Thanks Tobijohn. I just bought them. I've been wanting to start a Firebird project.
glasshand
Reactions:

If anybody was excited about these but didn't get to them before keithe :mrgreen: I can tell you that the Wilkinson WMHR is also really good, although not quite such an amazing deal as this.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

glasshand wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:11 pm If anybody was excited about these but didn't get to them before keithe :mrgreen: I can tell you that the Wilkinson WMHR is also really good, although not quite such an amazing deal as this.
Agreed. Put them in a Firefly LP that came with "MEH" P90s.
Attachments
Black-LP-Gold-Minis-3.jpg
Black-LP-Gold-Minis-4.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com