"Livin' On The Edge Of Wetness"...OH MY! :)

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Best $119 you can cough up. :)
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
golem
Reactions:

Every time he says "UJAM STRINGS!" I laughed...
It does sound good. I can't deny that.
OMB
Reactions:

Is there a "One Knob" Version available?
Central Floriduh Ain't it Grand!
toomanycats
Reactions:

"Livin' On The Edge Of Wetness" . . . I thought that was a new Steel Panther song. :lol:
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

ALL HAIL HANS ZIMMER FOR WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!! :)

Here's an indepth review...pretty cool stuff. I've been paying around with Orchestration for a while now
but I'd become depressed not knowing how to actually arrange all the parts and instruments let alone
execute them thru different Virtual Instruments. I'd come to the realization that it was just over my head
and much too daunting UNTIL "STRIIIINGS" was released a few weeks ago. The time savings alone are
going to be incredible and the learning curve cut 90% so just that is pretty farking amazing.

Those of us into Devin Townsend will eat this up and if nothing else it will really get your creative juices
going in a new direction. We "Home Studio Rats" are going nuts over this. Check it out.

Give "Man Of Steel" a gander and see what Hans Zimmer does with a few Chords and short Melody.

Hans is THE MAN behind this whole idea/product of bringing Orchestration "to the masses" for their own
creative purposes and the "STRIIIINGS" was recorded in his own studio using REAL musicians and instruments.

U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

eicca
Reactions:

I don't have much authority by way of judging the quality of virtual orchestras, but I have played in real orchestras for years and I can tell you that sounds really good. Too bad I blew my fun budget on a mastering limiter plugin already.
-={Resident Boston Fanatic}=-
Agile AL-3200 satin black; Agile AL-3010SE Goldtop, signed by Boston, retired; The Amazing Mystery Kit Bass
1984 Rockman X100 Rev10; 1988 Rockman Sustainor 200; 1983 Yamaha PB-1
Custom built Stradivarius-model cello
Longblacktie
Reactions:

striiiiiiiiings looks pretty cool. have you purchased it and tried it?

My MIDI/full sized yamaha keyboard just died. I think its a loose connection inside that I should be able to repair. But I'm looking at MIDI controllers. What's your favorite MIDI controller?
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Longblacktie wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:48 pm striiiiiiiiings looks pretty cool. have you purchased it and tried it?

My MIDI/full sized yamaha keyboard just died. I think its a loose connection inside that I should be able to repair. But I'm looking at MIDI controllers. What's your favorite MIDI controller?
It's very good once you get your head around the concept. At this point I'm learning to use it to build chord arrangements, how to use inversions etc. and also to drive other VSTs. Lots of options and NOT expensive by any means. It's a great "learning" tool but has alot more to it and I've just scratched the surface. Bear in mind I got this because I can't play keys to save my life so I'm using an inexpensive 49 Key Midi Controller from Nektar. Does what I need which is just triggering stuff. I'm trying to get into some Orchestration so this is perfect for that. :)

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboar ... 0000000000