Say What You Want About This Guy, But He Still Has An Official Agile Endorsement, And You Don't!

toomanycats
Reactions:

Don't believe me? Check this page out from the Rondo website.

https://www.rondomusic.com/product10464.html

So he was not just a faux pas, not just a marketing mistake, not something in the rear view mirror and hopefully fading from memory. He's still very much alive an well in Rondo-land.

Could it possibly be that this guy, his persona, his image, his playing . . . actually sells guitars? Is the joke really on us?

reaper1.jpg
Reaperaz.jpg
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
tobijohn
Reactions:

I wonder whatever happened to John Way?
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
toomanycats
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:58 pm I wonder whatever happened to John Way?
I will always have a special place in my heart for Jon Way. He was my introduction to Agile and Rondo. Before I ever found AGF and knew any of you folks I watched his videos on YouTube. The intro music to his videos and his smooth baritone voice make me feel so warm, fuzzy, and nostalgic.

“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
tobijohn
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm
tobijohn wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:58 pm I wonder whatever happened to John Way?
I will always have a special place in my heart for John Way. He was my introduction to Agile and Rondo. Before I ever found AGF and knew any of you folks I watched his videos on YouTube. The intro music to his videos and his smooth baritone voice make me feel so warm, fuzz, and nostalgic.
Same here, he also picked me off a few years ago on a MIJ Explorer that was listed on Reverb...:)
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
fatjack
Reactions:

:D [mention]toomanycats[/mention] Just remember he's the reason you and Narsh don't have an Agile endorsement either.
JeffBeck
Reactions:

John Way is still around, I think. I see him on YouTube every now and then.

The Agile guy must be Kurt's nephew or something. No other possible explanation.
mickey
Reactions:

JeffBeck wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:45 pm John Way is still around, I think. I see him on YouTube every now and then.

The Agile guy must be Kurt's nephew or something. No other possible explanation.
Son-in-law??? :lol:
Gandalf the Intonationer
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:00 pm
JeffBeck wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:45 pm John Way is still around, I think. I see him on YouTube every now and then.

Son-in-law??? :lol:
Thst must make for some awkward moments at Thanksgiving.

"...and I am thankful for...Azreal...*sigh*...I guess...."
"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
fullonshred
Reactions:

He's very tight with Tuckle. That's the ONLY way to get a Rondo Endorsement package in anything other than endorsement blue