SX overpricing! Now in CANADA!

Rollin Hand
Reactions:

"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
Partscaster
Reactions:

I may eventually have made some good investments.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
artandsoul
Reactions:

250 for used sx teles at guitar center to lol
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
mickey
Reactions:

Rollin Hand wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:49 pm https://www.spacemanmusic.com/product/s ... der-parts/

$369 Cdn for an SX tele. Used.
Only $300 more than I paid for mine new from Rondo, except mine was US$.
Gandalf the Intonationer
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

I really like to mod SX guitars but outside of a decent priced used one that pops up occasionally I need to find a new brand to play with that's not made of plywood.
slowhand84
Reactions:

Rollin Hand wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:49 pm https://www.spacemanmusic.com/product/s ... der-parts/

$369 Cdn for an SX tele. Used.
Wish I could say this was really bad, but I've seen people on Reverb put SX guitars up for $1000 more than a few times. Crack is a helluva drug.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

redman wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:27 am I really like to mod SX guitars but outside of a decent priced used one that pops up occasionally I need to find a new brand to play with that's not made of plywood.
Firefly?

https://www.guitarsgarden.com
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
artandsoul
Reactions:

redman wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:27 am I really like to mod SX guitars but outside of a decent priced used one that pops up occasionally I need to find a new brand to play with that's not made of plywood.
no plywood guitars made that i know of in many years, hell the leo jaymz teles are ss frets now 159-189 amazon and look amazing but ive never held one, i think the harley bentons are great cheapo guitars to mod esp used but seems like there cheaper new than used anymore. benton now sold on reverb direct from benton in usa for cheapish and hard to beat other than hadean, sx or firefly.
im still happy as hell with my hadean teles for cheap. sx is nice but the price has got higher over past year but still hard to find a guitar better than sx, hadean, benton and firefly for under 200 new worth buying to mod imo. maybe these other amazon brands like fesley etc are good!? but ive never bought one. the squiers are way over priced now at 220 for a bullet or on sale for 180.00 lol the sx and bentons are way nicer for around that price shipped. Im always looking for cheap mod guitars weekly! im loving the hadean and bentons lately so easy to mod without a ton of money in them for cheap and if u dont like can always sell for more than used.
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao