NGD Agile AL-3100MCC Gold P90 B Stock Tee Hee Hee

manodano
Reactions:
Gearlist: Guitars and Amps, lots of 'em

Old Quick Draw grabbed this for $323.47 delivered. Quite the deal! Man, I really can't find the flaw. This thing is awesome. I'm planning no mods, it already has all premo parts. Superb set-up right out of the box. Thanks Kurt!
Dangit Man She's Beaut
Dangit Man She's Beaut
Closest thing to a real Les Paul I ever had!
Closest thing to a real Les Paul I ever had!
Reallly D-LUXE!
Reallly D-LUXE!
I'm bitter about the unnecessary loss of the original AGF. I appreciate the man or men that are making this site work. The warm vibe and high level of discourse is what make this community different from those other dog-butt sites out there.
manodano
Reactions:

And if you know me you know I took delivery at the office and then snuck it into the basement while my wife was down the street walking the dog. That makes it play so much sweeter.
I'm bitter about the unnecessary loss of the original AGF. I appreciate the man or men that are making this site work. The warm vibe and high level of discourse is what make this community different from those other dog-butt sites out there.
manodano
Reactions:

The one negative I can report: The guitar did not exude a new guitar smell when I unboxed it. The finish had already all cured out and off-gassed.

NOTE TO YOU BUDDING ENTREPRENEURS: Formulate and market a spray for guitar cases that smells just like you just opened the case of a high-dollar lacquered Gibson guitar that's been in the closet off-gassing for a while. Man, that's great, iconic smell. Back in the day, that smell hit me in the face whenever I walked into a guitar store.
ILuvTeles
Reactions:

Goldtop P90 LP for the win! Congrats!
aullucci
Reactions:

That is hot. Nice score!
fatjack
Reactions:

:shock: But- but- but it's backwards !