$1100 Agile

andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

"But I paid $1500 for it and am taking a serious loss" ;)
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
mindwave
Reactions:
Gearlist: LOTS

Dude took your question to heart and it's now part of his ad copy, at 1\2 the price it's still 200% over.

In my area cars are the big deal and kids plopping 10-15k of dads money in $1200 rice burners who get all forked when dad finds out and takes the car away.

Than dad passed out when carmax offers him $1500 for it.

Your custom options typically mean very little to the average buyer
tobijohn
Reactions:

mindwave wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:02 am Dude took your question to heart and it's now part of his ad copy, at 1\2 the price it's still 200% over.
FWIW, I ended up buying it for $450 shipped including the HSC and original parts...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
golem
Reactions:

I'm guilty of most of the items I have on Reverb being priced a bit high, but certainly not double what they cost new. I have Chandler guitars on my feed, and someone just listed one at $5K, 5X more than one has ever sold on Reverb.
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:16 am
FWIW, I ended up buying it for $450 shipped including the HSC and original parts...
If he did any research, he probably realized he was talking to the one guy on the planet who know more about the brand than anyone else.
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Been off of here for awhile just seeing and reading this thread I've never sold anything on Reverb but I have bought some stuff there including a couple of guitars. I have a few guitars I want to sell to raise some money to purchase a Gibson J200 I've always wanted one and going to buy one before I get to old to play it. I usually sell my stuff to cheap to move it fast but it sounds like on Reverb I need to price these about 10% higher than they're worth to have some wiggle room. Also I have a AL 3010 I put SD Pearly Gates in should I put the OME pups back in and sell the SD's separately?
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

mindwave wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:02 am Dude took your question to heart and it's now part of his ad copy, at 1\2 the price it's still 200% over.
Sounds like a good deal to me. Funny how people get so bent out of shape about someone overpricing an item - the market pretty much always takes care of itself in the end. Congrats on the score an and positive shipping mojo for a safe journey to you.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
tobijohn
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:25 pm
Sounds like a good deal to me. Funny how people get so bent out of shape about someone overpricing an item - the market pretty much always takes care of itself in the end. Congrats on the score an and positive shipping mojo for a safe journey to you.
Thanks, it actually got here a couple weeks ago. Exactly as advertised. I've already got a set of JB/Jazz in another Agile as well as an Edwards Custom so I'll probably pull these or the ones in the other Agile and sell them. I've got some other premium pickups that need a home...
tobijohn
Reactions:

BatUtilityBelt wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:41 am
If he did any research, he probably realized he was talking to the one guy on the planet who know more about the brand than anyone else.
I actually contacted Kurt and got the specs as it was a custom order that was cancelled. It was then listed on the Rondo site for $500:

https://www.rondomusic.com/product9777.html
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

tobijohn wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:15 pm [Thanks, it actually got here a couple weeks ago. Exactly as advertised. I've already got a set of JB/Jazz in another Agile as well as an Edwards Custom so I'll probably pull these or the ones in the other Agile and sell them. I've got some other premium pickups that need a home...
Are either of the JB/Jazz sets uncovered by chance? I might have something on the way myself that could benefit ;-)
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
tobijohn
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:22 pm
Are either of the JB/Jazz sets uncovered by chance? I might have something on the way myself that could benefit ;-)
Yes, the ones in this one are, let me know at your convenience...