NUGD: Epiphone Les Paul ES

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Snagged this 2016 Hollowbody Wine Red Flame Maple Top Epi Les Paul ES with a Gator Soft/Hardshell Case.

MINT condition. Did a Setup and added a TP-6 Fine Tuning Tailpiece.

Weighs in at 7Lbs. SWEET!

8-)
Attachments
Epi-LP-ES-1.jpg
Epi-LP-ES-2.jpg
Epi-LP-ES-3.jpg
Epi-LP-ES-5.jpg
Epi-LP-ES-7.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
toomanycats
Reactions:

Beautiful guitar! Somehow I wasn't aware that there was such an Epiphone model.

It looks thicker than a regular Epiphone Les Paul. Is that just an illusion due to the camera angle or is it really thicker?

I also notice that you're fond of the fine tuning tailpiece and have put one on all the guitars you've recently acquired. I had one on my BB Lucille but I don't think I used it even once to tune. Do you actually use it to fine tune?
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

That looks fun!
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Nice score! I've never owned an ES style LP before but for comfort of playing and weight it's gotta be a pretty sweet combo.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:04 pm Beautiful guitar! Somehow I wasn't aware that there was such an Epiphone model.

It looks thicker than a regular Epiphone Les Paul. Is that just an illusion due to the camera angle or is it really thicker?

I also notice that you're fond of the fine tuning tailpiece and have put one on all the guitars you've recently acquired. I had one on my BB Lucille but I don't think I used it even once to tune. Do you actually use it to fine tune?
Been looking for this Epi for a few years and they're hard to come by. They only made these for a few years and in Limited Runs at that. Standard LP thickness. It weighs in 2+ Lbs LESS than a standard LP but gives better sustain. I love the TP-6 and actually do use it to dial in the tuning perfectly PLUS it's heavier than the stock one so it gives you a bit more sustain. I get the ones from Korea, they're just as good as the Gibson version and less than $30. :)
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Tiga
Reactions:

Sweet looking guitar!! I love the ES-LP's. I have the Gibson version and it's dreamy.
tobijohn
Reactions:

LightWingStudios wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:51 am ...I love the TP-6 and actually do use it to dial in the tuning perfectly PLUS it's heavier than the stock one so it gives you a bit more sustain. I get the ones from Korea, they're just as good as the Gibson version and less than $30. :)
How about a link to your source? I just checked eBay and the cheapest one I saw was $40 and came from China...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
tobijohn
Reactions:

Ah not eBay, Amazon? I found this one there:
www.amazon.com/Guyker-Guitar-Bridge-Tai ... C90&sr=1-1
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

tobijohn wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:59 pm Ah not eBay, Amazon? I found this one there:
www.amazon.com/Guyker-Guitar-Bridge-Tai ... C90&sr=1-1
That's the one! :)