PSA: Lefty 2 TS Dot with Bustbuckers $450 at MGR

tobijohn
Reactions:

They were going for around $400 used prior to Covid so with the Gibson Burstbuckers, this is a pretty good deal. Also, I don't recall ever seeing a lefty Epi Dot with this finish so I'm assuming this must me an older MIK model. I'd seriously consider it myself, but I already have one with SD Seth Lovers and an AL-3000 with Burstbuckers:

https://www.musicgoround.com/product/40 ... ric-guitar
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
toomanycats
Reactions:

Serial number EE04024164 indicates it was made in the Epiphone Qingdao Factory, China, in February 2004.

The Burstbuckers definitely sweeten the deal, not least of all because upgrading the pups on a semi hollow is such a pain in the butt.
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
tobijohn
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:41 pm Serial number EE04024164 indicates it was made in the Epiphone Qingdao Factory, China, in February 2004.

Doh, I never checked the serial number and shouldn't have made the MIK assumption. I've just never seen a lefty Dot with that finish, and it certainly wasn't in production after 2010. In fact, lefty Dots are no longer being made..
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar