16%
OMG
No votes

Total votes: 19
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

sabasgr68 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:59 pm
LightWingStudios wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:35 am On the waiting list here for it to arrive and pick it up.

The "Gibby" model goes for over $6K.

May have to clear out some Rondo gear in the next month or so.

$38/month for 24 months 0% financing? NO BRAINER. :)
Hey, Patrick, did it arrive?
No longer available on Sweetwater. I have one backordered from American Musical Supply. No ETA yet. (:
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
Sinster
Reactions:
Gearlist: Many Les Pauls, Couple of Tele's and Strats, a PRS, a EVH Woflgang, a Bass, and Epi Acoustic. Egnater Rebel 20, Tubemeister 18.

I'm necro-threading...

To be honest I just found out about the Epiphone version... and never seen this post. I went searching and then realized that there were released a few years ago. I'm not a fan of FR on Les Pauls, but I could on this Epi. I'm also not paying more than what I paid for my Studios or even my Traditionals.
bleys21
Reactions:

These still seem to be hard as hell to find. I don't know if it was just a small product run, covid issues, discontinued, or something else. And for this, I'd rather have a new one. I haven't seen any used ones pop up on Guitar Center Used anyway...
RockYoWorld
Reactions:

I have a friend who drove to another state to buy one from a shop a couple months ago. Apparently that shop in Illinois bought up a handful before they went away. This friend hosts the open jam that I run sound for. The guitar sounds great running through my Fractal AX8, though I wouldn't say it's anything special just from hearing it. I haven't played it at all, though. The friend is a big Rush fan and the guitar really fancied him so he went after it.
If I had something witty to say, I'd put it here.
solteroblues
Reactions:

never knew these existed, but there's only 2 on Reverb, both for over $1600
bleys21
Reactions:

Owie...that's like double MSRP. Lotta nice guitars I could buy for that kinda change...
toomanycats
Reactions:

glasshand wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm FIVE back panels?!?! Controls, tremolo, switch: OK. One more for a battery for the active pickups, I guess. But what the heck is the fifth one?
There's a name for a Les Paul with that many cavities in the body. It's called "chambered." :lol:

I'm too much of a traditionalist to go for something like this. To me a LP with a Floyd, active pups, a piezo, and all those other doohickies is like putting an automatic transmission and Bluetooth in a 1950s Ford pickup. You're missing the point of the thing.
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
King Lerxst
Reactions:
Gearlist: Agile 3200 (Tribal Green), Agile 3001 (Blue), Agile 3010 (Honey), RavenWest 7-String (Lizard Green), Signature Odyssey (Red), PRS Custom 24 (Purple), Squier II Strat (Blue), Squier 60's Strat (Burgundy Mist), Ibanez S540 (Red), Ibanez S540 (Green), Ibanez RG517 (Green Sparkle), Charvel Fusion (Red), Charvel Desolation (Blue Smear), Kramer Aerostar (Red), Hagstrom D2F (Gold Sparkle), Xaviere XV-555 (Purple), Fender Strat (Gold)

I'm a massive Lifeson/Rush fan and have thought about getting one of the Epiphone models. But as usual I procrastinated and now they're rare as hen's teeth and twice as expensive.