Epiphone Special TV Yellow

Spleen
Reactions:

So I ordered one of these a little over a month ago from guitar center, at the time it said available with extended shipping time. Now it’s simply back ordered. Is this a matter of production being down at the factory, does my guitar even exist in the world yet? I don’t need this new guitar right away, but dammit I want it now!
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Supply chain issues are abundant in every sector of the economy so there’s probably not much you can do unfortunately. Waiting sucks though, maybe GC will give you a smoking deal on something else they do have in stock? Give them a call and ask.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
Spleen
Reactions:

Unless they wanna give me the Gibson version for the same price (ha) there’s nothing I presently want/need. I shall wait and play one of the other guitars hanging in my living room. Dammit!
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

I was checking these out on Sweetwater today and they are out of stock there too, but i have to say that Epi has some pretty cool offerings this year, and I like the new headstock too.

This yellow special is nice, so is the junior in the same category. The “modern” SG in green is pretty killer looking too. And the black beauty custom is also really nice looking - complete with an ebony board. If they can get them in stock, i think these will sell pretty well.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
tobijohn
Reactions:

FWIW, [mention]LessPawl[/mention] and I have both of 50s Standards that are available in a left-handed dexterity (Gold Top and VB) on preorder with Sweetwater. They show up on the Epi website as out of stock (along with a white batwing SG) but the SW rep has no idea if/when they'll ever be available...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar