WTB - DDR3 Ram 16GB, 240pin

Spike
Reactions:

Didn't know where to put this but since the desktop I recently upgraded with Win10 will be my new Studio One machine, I figured I would put it here.

Looking for 16GB DDR3 240pin ram chips for it. I looked through my box-o-parts but no luck. :geek:
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift
Steve Prefontaine
Sinster
Reactions:
Gearlist: Many Les Pauls, Couple of Tele's and Strats, a PRS, a EVH Woflgang, a Bass, and Epi Acoustic. Egnater Rebel 20, Tubemeister 18.

I might have some laying around. I will look when I get home.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Spike wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:00 am Didn't know where to put this but since the desktop I recently upgraded with Win10 will be my new Studio One machine, I figured I would put it here.

Looking for 16GB DDR3 240pin ram chips for it. I looked through my box-o-parts but no luck. :geek:
I have THREE 8GB sticks available BUT they are ECC. Will that work for you? If so, Paypal a board donation for $15 and they'll ship out tomorrow.
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
Spike
Reactions:

I’ll look at the specs and let you know.
Thanks!
Steve Prefontaine
Sinster
Reactions:
Gearlist: Many Les Pauls, Couple of Tele's and Strats, a PRS, a EVH Woflgang, a Bass, and Epi Acoustic. Egnater Rebel 20, Tubemeister 18.

Sorry it's only 8 gigs..

Corsair XMS3
CMX4GX3M1A1333C9
1333Mhz
9-9-9-24 1.50v
Spike
Reactions:

Hey [mention]LightWingStudios[/mention], I just sent you another PM this a.m. about the ram. Thanks!
Steve Prefontaine
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Spike wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:20 am Hey @LightWingStudios, I just sent you another PM this a.m. about the ram. Thanks!
Boxed and will ship today! Thanks for the Donation too. :)

Patrick
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com