Pedals!

Kojdogg
Reactions:
Gearlist: There’s a lot

Hello! Selling off a few more pedals I have lying around to help pay for other gear.

First up a Carbon Copy Deluxe. Great pedal. I have another one and this is an extra that I bought out of enthusiasm after playing with the first one in case the world ran out of them or something. Comes with the box SOLD

Next a MOOER Reecho Pro. Sweet value digital delay pedal. Sweet delay. Needs a fair amount of juice (210ma) in case you’re powering it from a brick.SOLD

Lovepedal SNS Twin Sixty. Sweet pedal that was on my jam room board for a long time until it got bumped by higher $ pedals. $50 sh/pp’ed

Dunlop Joe Bonamassa Wah. Missing feet and battery door. Also was on my jam room board for a long time, but I just got a Mayer Wah and have a Wilson Funk Factory on the way. SOLD

F-Pedals Edstortion. Cool 3 mode distortion pedal in a mini housing you don’t see that often. It’s cool, but I have so many dirt pedals...so many. $60 sh/pp’ed

AMT Japanese Girl Wah. Nifty little Wah that got bumped off my Nano by a Wilson mini wah. SOLD

golem
Reactions:

I don't know if I'll ever use a wah, but that AMT japanese girl has been something I've wanted to try. I'll buy it.
Kojdogg
Reactions:

Sweet- how do we pm here haha?
Kojdogg
Reactions:

golem wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:58 pm I don't know if I'll ever use a wah, but that AMT japanese girl has been something I've wanted to try. I'll buy it.
Can you please email me at Kojdogg @ Hotmail . Com (no spaces)? Thanks!
zisme
Reactions:

yeah the japanese girl is my favorite wah. takes a bit to get used to the sweep with it being so small, but it sounds so throaty and colorful

GLWTS!
frogs love to eat flies,
the devil's name, Beelzebub, lord of the flies
evil spirits love to spiritually feed upon those whom Beelzebub rules

joined AGF March 20, 2013
Kojdogg
Reactions:

Bump with price drops on what’s left