Thomann Guitars

Sub forums for Agile/SX, Gibson, Fender, PRS, Epiphone, Douglas, Other guitars and Lessons. If you would like another added contact the Site Admin.
Spike
Reactions:

Been wanting a double cut, P90 guitar lately and have been considering Thomann. Has anyone ordered from them recently and if so, how are shipping lead-times?
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift
Steve Prefontaine
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I have never ordered anything from them and have never owned a Harley Benton. Have you considered and MIK PRS Soap Bar? I have one of those back in the day and it sure was nice. I was looking at some used ones the other day but came to my senses. I do not need another guitar. Good luck on your quest.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
honyock
Reactions:

They use UPS now, it is basically 3 days to the US pretty much anywhere, but it is a bit over $80 now.
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
thepezident
Reactions:
Gearlist: I got stuff

https://guitarsgarden.com/collections/ffdc

Pretty sure @LightWingStudios would say this is the way...
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

thepezident wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:12 pm https://guitarsgarden.com/collections/ffdc

Pretty sure @LightWingStudios would say this is the way...
I had one of those way back at the beginning of Firefly and i'm not sure I'd buy another unless things have improved significantly. I've never ordered anything from Thomann either @Spike so can't offer experience there.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

I sold a Harley Benton guitar here to @mickey for a friend who accidentally ordered a lefty 335. To make sure it worked, I open G tuned it and it sounded good acoustically and electrically. Looked pretty good.
Live life to the fullest! - Rob