I've been wanting to try one of the new Harmony guitars made at the Heritage Factory in Kalamazoo, MI

Sub forums for Agile/SX, Gibson, Fender, PRS, Epiphone, Douglas, Other guitars and Lessons. If you would like another added contact the Site Admin.
golem
Reactions:

I like the retro style but prefer it's modern appointments. I see a good deal on the Rebel model on Reverb for about half what they go for new. They come in really nice Mono gig bags.

golem
Reactions:

RiverDog
Reactions:

I REALLY like the Silhouette model and wish they were more affordable.

Aaron
---------------
"What is perfect pitch?"
"Perfect pitch is when you toss a banjo into the dumpster, it hits an accordion and they both break."
Flatline
Reactions:

I like that Rebel in the white. Looks sharp.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Those sound fantastic. I like the offset the best but in the end it is more Fender than Gibson and I am a set neck Gibson kinda fellow if I were still doing the electric thingy. Good to see the brand still carrying on and with that level quality standard.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
JeffBeck
Reactions:

Those are sweet! Didn't even know they existed. I agree with [mention]Flatline[/mention] that rebel...nice!
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

I was unaware of these as well, like the US made lineage and the prices aren't ridiculous. The neck finish looks really nice, will have to try and check them out when shops finally open back up. I see that used one on reverb too [mention]golem[/mention] , he's taking offers too. Whats someone interesting is how big the text of the serial number is written on the back of the headstock...maybe a prototype? The others seem to have hand -scripted serials too but in a much smaller font.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
golem
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:06 am I was unaware of these as well, like the US made lineage and the prices aren't ridiculous. The neck finish looks really nice, will have to try and check them out when shops finally open back up. I see that used one on reverb too @golem , he's taking offers too. Whats someone interesting is how big the text of the serial number is written on the back of the headstock...maybe a prototype? The others seem to have hand -scripted serials too but in a much smaller font.
The serials all look handwritten. Perhaps it isn't the same person who does each one? It is bigger. Like twice as big. I put in an offer I think is reasonable. There's no way shipping should be as expensive as they're asking. I'm only a few hours away.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

golem wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:15 am The serials all look handwritten. Perhaps it isn't the same person who does each one? It is bigger. Like twice as big. I put in an offer I think is reasonable. There's no way shipping should be as expensive as they're asking. I'm only a few hours away.
Good Luck. I messaged the seller with a few questions and he responded right away. I'm guessing he wont' budge on the price since he's already got it marked down so much but it will be interesting to see where you end up.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
fatjack
Reactions:

Strange thing saw this thread googled harmony + kalamazoo and third thing on the list was the AG.com site about this with posts by Golem, Pesky and Mossman among others. Pretty sure we were not posting there just found it interesting.
golem
Reactions:

fatjack wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:40 am Strange thing saw this thread googled harmony + kalamazoo and third thing on the list was the AG.com site about this with posts by Golem, Pesky and Mossman among others. Pretty sure we were not posting there just found it interesting.
I was interested in these when these first came out. I'd forgotten about them for a while and only realized that there might be a few out there used when I was thinking about bandlab yesterday. I probably created a thread there when they were first released.
fullonshred
Reactions:

fatjack wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:40 am Strange thing saw this thread googled harmony + kalamazoo and third thing on the list was the AG.com site about this with posts by Golem, Pesky and Mossman among others. Pretty sure we were not posting there just found it interesting.
EDIT: That thread was started June 2019.
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

The Rebel sounds like my Supro Westbury to me. Very definitely actual gold foil pickups.