If you like REALLY thick necks.......

Sub forums for Agile/SX, Gibson, Fender, PRS, Epiphone, Douglas, Other guitars and Lessons. If you would like another added contact the Site Admin.
mindwave
Reactions:
Gearlist: LOTS

https://busuyiguitar.com/en/25-on-sale

Ok I had seen the acoustic travesties several places around the net, but never for sale from a reputable seller.

Not only do they sell from their own sight but lots of their stuff is on amazon as well.

Anyone try one yet?
mickey
Reactions:

I believe Thom Bresh has been using them...........

Gandalf the Intonationer
ID10t
Reactions:

mindwave wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:09 am https://busuyiguitar.com/en/25-on-sale

Ok I had seen the acoustic travesties several places around the net, but never for sale from a reputable seller.

Not only do they sell from their own sight but lots of their stuff is on amazon as well.

Anyone try one yet?
I listened to a lot of Suicidal Tendencies as a teen snd young adult, so I try to always remember that " just because I don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense."

That is a cow with two asses, all it can do is crap more.
mindwave
Reactions:

now Ive never listened to suicidal tendencies, gotta admit, the name kinda turned me off.

maybe if id heard the music FIRST.

however, anyone who has read ANY ancient scriptures must agree with you

matter of fact there are some things that I hope I dont ever understand.

AND the acoustics, I can kind of see. Inconvenient in many ways,. yes

LOTS of points to catch on clothing? - check

a TREMENDOUS amount of background noiuse from the pother set of pups? = check check and MATE

BUT I comepletely check out on comprehending the 'wisdom' OTHER than visual appeal, of a necks that is easily 2.5" in diameter with2 fretboards and 2 complete sets of strings, however I wuill say the finer points of the physics could be fun to play with/

I just find it hard to believe it as a truly productive instrument
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

I'm impressed with the variety of models available even moreso than the ridiculousness of the item itself. But if they have that many models, they must be selling some of them.

Let's see if they can make a 4-sided one - 6 string and 12 string on the wide sides, and then 2 different types of slide guitars on the skinny sides. And maybe a bong attachment for when you are done ( or before you start )?
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
mindwave
Reactions:

Scott

Gotta say I had the exact same thought, but figured somebody would accuse me of being a smart alek.

Or maybe a 3 side 4,6,12. STRINGS and each with a hex or MIDI pup installed as well.

Talk about the ultimate in versatility. But then you may have a chord issue......
mindwave
Reactions:

However looking back at my initial post I can see that the link didn't highlight what I wanted it too.

I too have seen the 2 guitars 'glued together' as sthe first performer plays

What I was trying tompost, is if you scroll down the page they have evelctrics where the 2bnecks are carved into one piece of wood.

There are some interesting challenges to solve to make it work, if it works well, but that still makes hot a really thick neck!