I Need a Bit of Help

redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

I need a black whammy bar tip for the black strat I just finished and will be happy to trade for it. What I have to trade is a mystery box with at least $25 worth of guitar stuff. Any takers?
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

No spares here, but a weird thought... I've used that Plastic dip to turn a cream switch tip black with excellent results. In a pinch I might try coating the end of a trem arm the same way.
https://www.amazon.com/Plasti-Dip-Perfo ... Q68FCQXH6V
mozz
Reactions:

Let me look, i have a few.

EDIT: all white, no black.
AGF refugee
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

I looked - no gots. Hope someone finds one for you!
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Found one thanks guys
Partscaster
Reactions:

those whammy bars come in a few varying diameter sizes, one size's tip wont often fit a different size bar. US, or 5mm, or 6mm, etc.
I have had varying success with black magic marker. A good "indelible" marker still wont last super long....but I find it may last to the point where I stop caring so much, and then I just marker it up some more.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."