FS: Agile AL blackout kit

azimuth
Reactions:

These plastics came on my black AL-3100 and I immediately swapped them for cream so some of these parts still have the protective plastic on them. There is no plastic on the pick guard but it's mint and will be well protected for shipping. I believe the switch tip is for a USA thread.

Includes:
- Pick guard
- Pickup rings
- Switch tip
- Switch ring
- Jack plate
- Back plates
- Knobs (import / coarse spline)

Basically it's this plus the knobs and USA switch tip instead of import: https://www.rondomusic.com/product4418.html

This is coming from Canada and I will figure out the exact shipping amount for you first.

$10 USD + shipping PayPal

Partscaster
Reactions:

show us you black and cream AL, please!
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
azimuth
Reactions:

Here's what the black 3100 looks like with cream plastics and gold speed knobs. I have several Gibsons as well and after I did a fret level/dress this plays just as nice as they do. Probably the most comfortable neck I have around here. I recall replacing the bridge and tuning pegs as well.

Did they really stop making the ALs? I haven't looked at the Rondo site in many years and I don't see them there anymore.

peskypesky
Reactions:

azimuth wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:40 am Here's what the black 3100 looks like with cream plastics and gold speed knobs. I have several Gibsons as well and after I did a fret level/dress this plays just as nice as they do. Probably the most comfortable neck I have around here. I recall replacing the bridge and tuning pegs as well.

Did they really stop making the ALs? I haven't looked at the Rondo site in many years and I don't see them there anymore.

Gorgeous! I love Gibsons with cream plastics.

And sadly, it does seem like Rondo is no longer having AL's made.

Which makes me wonder about the factory that was producing them. I wonder if they are making AL's but selling them through a different brand name.
Banned by Momo
Partscaster
Reactions:

Yeah. Thats nice. Thanks.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Theylive716
Reactions:
Gearlist: Too much of everything.

peskypesky wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:09 am
azimuth wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:40 am Here's what the black 3100 looks like with cream plastics and gold speed knobs. I have several Gibsons as well and after I did a fret level/dress this plays just as nice as they do. Probably the most comfortable neck I have around here. I recall replacing the bridge and tuning pegs as well.

Gorgeous! I love Gibsons with cream plastics.

And sadly, it does seem like Rondo is no longer having AL's made.

Which makes me wonder about the factory that was producing them. I wonder if they are making AL's but selling them through a different brand name.
Oooh that’s an interesting thought. Is anyone out there making an AL-3100 by a different name?!