Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Set

andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

Duncan PG-1 set. - $170 AGF price, delivered.

Neck has about 12" of 4-conductor lead and the bridge has about 4.8" of 4-conductor lead. in the original boxes.

Was installed on my friend's 1985 LP Custom in 1999, which was played a few times then put in storage. He was considering selling that guitar and had me swap these out for the originals a month ago.

They sounded amazing, but this guy is a tried-and-true Tele player and never bonded with LPs.
Attachments
20220812_144233.jpg
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
Partscaster
Reactions:

Great SD pickup model.
I have a standard and a "CS" set, wound a bit hotter and with rough sand cast mags.
Both have a very nice tone with good openness.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

Partscaster wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:06 am Great SD pickup model.
I have a standard and a "CS" set, wound a bit hotter and with rough sand cast mags.
Both have a very nice tone with good openness.
Agreed. Actually, one of my favorites until i went from rewinding pickups to designing my own. I have replaced most stock and name brand pickups with my own.
Live life to the fullest! - Rob