notme
Reactions:

Only $687 cdn ;)
watercaster
Reactions:

:lol: :lol:
tobijohn wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:15 pm
uwmcscott wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:41 am
Well, if I could actually play like that then maybe...but i'm not even in the same neighborhood of shredding.
And he makes it looks so effortless too.

BTW, the past couple years I've been teasing myself and toying with the idea of moving back up to the midwest. However, I just got my homeowners insurance invoice and I think it's God's way of telling me to get the lead out. It just went up to $6300 a year from $4700 last year and $2200 ten years ago when I started with this company. There hasn't been any serious storm damage within a couple hundred miles of me for at least fifteen years so I'don't know what's up with these crazy rates. I have a townhouse valued at around $350K. My sister in Lake Geneva is paying $1200 for a house worth more than twice as much. Doing a little extrapolating, that means I'm paying $15 a day more than I would be up there for the privelage of sweating my a** off nine months out of the year and living about ten miles from the MAGA Mecca. If I lived an active lifestyle filled with golf, tennis and/or boating, it might be worth it. But I don't and I'd gladly trade the difference in insurance premiums for a little snow shoveling, occasionally numb fingers, toes, nose and ears and being surrounded by Packers fans. I was originally looking for places in Walworth County, but the Madison area is kind of happening too so I might cast the net a little farther and perhaps look around there as well...
Maybe the rates went up when they found out about your 200 guitars stashed about the house! :roll:
tobijohn
Reactions:

watercaster wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:07 pm
Maybe the rates went up when they found out about your 200 guitars stashed about the house! :roll:
They made me buy a separate policy for the guitars and gear which costs about 2% of the replacement cost annually.

And the most recent count has it actually at 264 although I've been meaning to sell a half dozen or so...
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar