anyone have any used agiles for sale?

artandsoul
Reactions:
Gearlist: sx callisto cus ds tobacco quilt, A2 probuckers.
sx hawk car p90 all stock.
agile al3200 purple black quilt, all stock.
jet city 50w 6l6 warren hanes mod
jet city 100w ltd el34 warren hanes mod
big knob pedals color jumbo, behringer super fuzz, joyo dig tuner, black arts toneworks lstr fuzz" green muff clone"
412 eminence swamp thang 600watts in egnater cabinet

anyone have any used agiles for sale?
"Nationwide, on average 21% of adults in the US are illiterate in 2023. 54% of adults have a literacy below 6th grade level" Now I know whats wrong with people lmao
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

I am toying with selling my SX Callisto Jr.. Set maple neck, mahogany body, upgraded electronics, including a set of Harpmaster Pure P-90's.
SX Callisto Jr..jpg
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
Partscaster
Reactions:

its amazing what folks are asking for al2000's these days.
GC has 30 or so agiles listed, one is below 300$ at 299$. many al2000s with ask north of 400$.
Someday I'll sell an AS2000s, solid mahogany/maple top, semi-hollow.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
slowhand84
Reactions:

Partscaster wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:12 pm its amazing what folks are asking for al2000's these days.
GC has 30 or so agiles listed, one is below 300$ at 299$. many al2000s with ask north of 400$.
Yeah they make a fair amount of errors in pricing these, many stores find an AL3K when pricing a used AL and don't understand an AL2K is a different guitar. On the plus side, they make mistakes in the other direction too...all of my current Agiles were purchased from GC Used and they were all pretty huge scores (more than 50% off new price).
dabbler
Reactions:

slowhand84 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:45 pm
Partscaster wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:12 pm its amazing what folks are asking for al2000's these days.
Yeah they make a fair amount of errors in pricing these, many stores find an AL3K when pricing a used AL and don't understand an AL2K is a different guitar. On the plus side, they make mistakes in the other direction too...all of my current Agiles were purchased from GC Used and they were all pretty huge scores (more than 50% off new price).
This is really odd in an age when a quick google search can tell you what an item sold/sells for new. Makes me wonder if those setting the prices just don't care or are trying to catch a few high margin sales for buyers who don't bother to check. :?
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

andrewsrea wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:05 am I am toying with selling my SX Callisto Jr.. Set maple neck, mahogany body, upgraded electronics, including a set of Harpmaster Pure P-90's.

SX Callisto Jr..jpg
Now there is a blast from the past. The magic 8-ball also says "i sense regret will ensue soon after selling" ;-)
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
slowhand84
Reactions:

dabbler wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:00 am
slowhand84 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:45 pm
This is really odd in an age when a quick google search can tell you what an item sold/sells for new. Makes me wonder if those setting the prices just don't care or are trying to catch a few high margin sales for buyers who don't bother to check. :?
I think its primarily the former, a lack of care. Usually most of their pricing errors tend to come from carelessness...they'll confuse a high end model with a lower end one from the same brand, not factor in condition (aka price a guitar along the lines of one in very bad shape when the one they're selling is mint), etc. I've seen all types of mistakes from GC, there's a reason it's my #1 spot for gear buying :)