Cleaning out the junk box - random parts

glasshand
Reactions:

I'm doing a little cleaning up, and while I was doing that I ran across a box of random parts I have no use for, so I thought I'd throw them up here. The cheaper smaller stuff, I'll give away for the cost of shipping or just throw them in with something else if you want.

Some random brushed-nickel-looking humbuckers. No idea about the specs or where they came from, maybe an older Agile, although I did scratch "neck" and "bridge" into the backs at some point. 4-conductor leads. The leads are a bit on the short side. Make an offer!
random_brushed_chrome_humbuckers.jpg
Gold Grover tuners I took off an Epiphone Flying V. NOT locking, just in the packaging that held the locking ones. Make an offer!
grover_tuners.jpg
A random chrome tailpiece and bolts. Yours free for the cost of shipping, or I'll throw it in with something else for free.
tailpiece.jpg
A "wah fastener" I picked up somewhere, that screws onto your Crybaby-type wah and gives it Velcro that's neater and tougher than just stick-on Velcro. Cool idea, but I don't have a Crybaby. Yours free for the cost of shipping, or I'll throw it in with something else for free.
wah_fastener.jpg
Some gold tuners with keystone buttons that came off an old Xaviere. One of the buttons is missing. Yours free for the cost of shipping, or I'll throw it in with something else for free.
keystone_tuners.jpg
glasshand
Reactions:

The pickups and tuners have been sold.
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

glasshand wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:34 pm The pickups and tuners have been sold.
That was quick..I should give this a try as my junk box is pretty full too.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
glasshand
Reactions:

Adding to this thread, I found a pair of P90s that came out of an Epiphone LP Special I some years back. One of the the foam/spring doohickeys is loose, but that's nothing a drop of glue won't fix. Make an offer, there's probably nothing I won't accept as long as it covers the price of shipping. :D
Epiphone_P90s.jpg