Simple gets complex

deeaa
Reactions:

Well,

You know, I play with simple sounds. Most of tte time it's basically a straight line to my 2203.

But, a tuner is nice, and a Wah can be used in a few spots. Overall, the amp is so in your face a tiny bit of verb does some good.

Then again, I do need a lead sound as well, rare as leads for me are, and it needs to boost and have a little delay.

I can't just turn them on one by one, so I need a looper switch to create a rhythm channel and a lead channel, sort of.

So here it is. Managed to fit them all in a soft tool case, and cut holes for pedals from trekking mattress. Cramped, but works fine.Image

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

--
Grunge lives!
Web presences:
https://www.facebook.com/deeheikkinen/
YouTube.com/deeaa
http://www.mosfite.com (redirects to Google site)
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Kind of like potato chips, you can never have just one once you start.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
ID10t
Reactions:

I went to the scene in The Jerk where Steve Martin was kicked out and taking only what he needs.
Partscaster
Reactions:

Minimal effects, as long as you can keep it down to 5 or 10 pedals, .....per board.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:23 pm Kind of like potato chips, you can never have just one once you start.
You know it's funny...for the first time in a year I unplugged my Valeton Multi-Function pedal and went straight into my little Mooer Hornet amp. Of course while I have limited effects I was amazed at how good clean and simple can sound. I am now debating whether to get one of those "smallish' Roland Jc-22 (30 watt) Jazz Chorus amps....you can't do much better for clean and simple than that...and probably the best cleans you'll ever get and also a great platform for the multi-effects unit. Then just move the little Mooer Hornet upstairs for bedroom before bed noodling or for when GF bing watches Netflix or Liverpool football in the living room. Maybe even go old shool with one of those Vox Tonelab multi-effects with the pre-amp tube just because I always liked those chicken head knobs and the analog nature of dialing in tones.

Current Setup:
IMG_20211215_092739.jpg
Proposed Add-ons:

Clipboard01.png
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

uwmcscott wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:23 pm Kind of like potato chips, you can never have just one once you start.
Well said. I played a lot of my life as a minimalist, being a straight to the amp zealot from the 90's to about 2007.

Now I am a pedal junkie. That said when I play and record in a band setting, my chain is typically overdrive + amp-in-a-box pedal + a touch of reverb.
Live life to the fullest! - Rob