Zoom MS-50g

redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

I have a very basic recording set-up the recorder is a Zoom R8 that is fine for recording but I don't care much for the effects they sound ok but a pain to get the sound your looking for. I have an older Line 6 POD but it it's not what I want either. So I have been looking for a multi-effects processor and came across this guy The price is definitely a plus just $119.99 but I've bought many things that I never used and don't want to repeat that kind of purchase so have any of you used one of these or know of anything else that may do well for recording that won't cost an arm and a leg.
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... ects-pedal
BrianSkeezer
Reactions:

It looks like it has the same type of firmware as my G5 and also the G3, just without all of the extra footswitches. I like my G5 through my amp, but haven't gotten the sounds I want with it straight into my R24 yet. It's just a matter of tweaking that I don't really have time for at the moment. I've actually been watching a bunch of videos of the Line 6 POD GO and been gassing for it. I want to try it before I buy it though.
dzello
Reactions:
Gearlist: Agile AL-2000
Douglas SI-13
Yamaha Pacifica 112J
Ibanez GSR200
Brice HXB 6
Yamaha F325D
Jay Turser JT200

It has the same DSP chip than the G3 and G5. I have one and I like it. It can sounds anything you want... The number of effects is impressive with the latest update. I'm a metal player and the ZDream pedal (based on a Mesa Boogie Road King Series II) is really good. Only issue is the high pitched sound in high-gain amp emulation.
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Thanks guys I just ordered this