Valeton GP 200LT vs real amps

Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

This is pretty convincing to my ears sounds pretty darned close to the real thing...this guy Leo Gibson does a pretty good job of it.

solteroblues
Reactions:

I have the regular GP-200, I don't know what the LT does to make it different, other than reduce the number of buttons and knobs. I like mine, sounds good enough to my ears!
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

solteroblues wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:34 pm I have the regular GP-200, I don't know what the LT does to make it different, other than reduce the number of buttons and knobs. I like mine, sounds good enough to my ears!
Yeah...I've had the Gp-100 for a couple of years now....pretty good...I might upgrade only because I think the 200LT has new models and effects and also I never use the expression pedal and the new interface looks pretty neat too. Might move existing rig up into bedroom and setup new one downstairs in living room (yes I'm seeking ways to justify gear)
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

I am liking the looks of the Donner Arena 2000.

"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
honyock
Reactions:

The Donner looks awfully similar to my Mooer GE series. Identical button/light design, similar visual cues in the GUI. Same rotary control design and naming conventions.
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

honyock wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:13 am The Donner looks awfully similar to my Mooer GE series. Identical button/light design, similar visual cues in the GUI. Same rotary control design and naming conventions.
I think a lot of these units are indeed the same engine underneath with different branding and a few cosmetic differences. The Valeton and Ampero lines are pretty much the same company with obviously the same firmware/software for example.