Two Notes Torpedo Captor X

SamIV
Reactions:

Anyone here own a Two Notes Torpedo Captor X. It’s a compact reactive load box with IR loader, studio effects and headphone out that I am most interested in. And I have read the headphone out sounds good. Would like to be able to play my new Fender Deluxe Reverb at low volumes with some natural overdrive. And also something that offers decent headphone playback. Nothing I have tried as of yet has had decent playback with headphones. Don’t want to spend over $1000 for one of the high end modelers. The wife has a medical condition that does not allow me to play at higher volumes.
Partscaster
Reactions:

No, sorry. I did read a bunch of sweetwater reviews.
Seems well received. One fella noted problems on the tech app side, but he liked the tone.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
SamIV
Reactions:

Might go the less expensive route with the Torpedo C.A.B. M+ to cover the headphone listening and get a reactive load later.