GAS'ing for the Boss GT-1000CORE

littlebadboy
Reactions:

It's a smaller version of the Boss GT-1000 and I am GAS'ing for one. No money for it right now. What do I do? The itch is strong!

deeaa
Reactions:

Looks good!

Apropos, I just bought a second GT-8---it's dated for DI playing as is, and kinda hard to adjust, but at the core it has everything I'd ever need. Sturdy controls, a pretty good WAH and volume pedal, some compression, great EQs and all the delays and such I'd ever need as well as some light OD to boost my amp just right.

And now that there are great DI gadgets like Mooer Radar power amp/speaker emulation --- well it works superbly also for recording. Really don't need anything else even when recording. And you can get these between 50-100 bux in great condition :-)
--
Grunge lives!
Web presences:
https://www.facebook.com/deeheikkinen/
YouTube.com/deeaa
http://www.mosfite.com (redirects to Google site)
littlebadboy
Reactions:

deeaa wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:08 am Looks good!

Apropos, I just bought a second GT-8---it's dated for DI playing as is, and kinda hard to adjust, but at the core it has everything I'd ever need. Sturdy controls, a pretty good WAH and volume pedal, some compression, great EQs and all the delays and such I'd ever need as well as some light OD to boost my amp just right.

And now that there are great DI gadgets like Mooer Radar power amp/speaker emulation --- well it works superbly also for recording. Really don't need anything else even when recording. And you can get these between 50-100 bux in great condition :-)
I am a Boss fan! I had the Boss GT-3, GT-6, GT-1, and the GT-100. I wanted to try out the IR fad and opted for the lesser cost Headrush Gigboard over the more expensive GT-1000. Now that a lesser cost GT-1000CORE is available, I am GAS'ing for it.