NPD: Mosky Golden Horse

BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

I don't think I've ever raved about an overdrive before, but wow. For $31 off Amazon, I am amazed at this very cheap Klon clone. So far I've only tried it with my livingroom tele, but I am blown away. I don't care that it's maybe 5% less amazing sounding than the $200 clones, it brings it.This is my stocking stuffer to me. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PRBM1QJ?ps ... ct_details
Edit: Someone says they're cheaper on ebay, so that's probably a good tip, I didn't even look there, but like the ease of Amazon returns for some things.
jtcnj
Reactions:

Nice!
I have the silver horse - like it, the Obsessive OCD - like it, and the Plexi-M - meh. Gets good reviews but maybe I'm just using it with too much amp gain or something.
I also have the MM silver (Timmy?) but one jack is wonky.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

jtcnj wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:23 pm Nice!
I have the silver horse - like it, the Obsessive OCD - like it, and the Plexi-M - meh. Gets good reviews but maybe I'm just using it with too much amp gain or something.
I also have the MM silver (Timmy?) but one jack is wonky.
Yeah. It was a toss-up between the golden and silver, but I figured the differences could be adjusted out with eq.
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

Never played through one but congrats on the new pedal.