ToneMaster Deluxe Reverb

Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Dang this thing does sound pretty great ! Hmm...could I make room in the Master Bedroom ?

tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

Still gassin' after putting together that sweet rig?!
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

tlarson58 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:03 pm Still gassin' after putting together that sweet rig?!
You know I absolutely love the Blackstar CV10..and the Fender would be $300 more. The attentuator feature is a really nice option that makes that ToneMaster a Bedroom / Living Room amp without problems. But in our smallish house there really is no space for it...one would have to go before another came in and I'm not into losing money on quick buys and sells. Let's see after 3 years or so, after I've enjoyed a rig for that long I don't mind eating the loss.

But it's unlikely as I have my eyes on 3 guitars in the next 2 years:

1) Epiphone Sheraton (with mini hums and Frequensator tailpiece)

2) Yamaha Revstar Element (blue with racing stripes)

3) Silvertone 1423 Jupiter (black with gold flake finish)

So..current setup is perfect and the guitars will definitely take precedent.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Fender seems to be going hard at the SS market with prices higher than import tube amps. China made SS amps more than tube amps. Cats and dogs are living together. I do like the looks of the Yamaha Revstar guitars and they get really good reviews.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
tlarson58
Reactions:
Gearlist: A tele, a bass and a bunch of other stuff.

I have knobe envy for that Silvertone.
Tommy Larson
Steamboat Springs, CO
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

tlarson58 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:32 pm I have knobe envy for that Silvertone.
I'd actually like to replace the knobs with knurled Stainless/Chrome/Nickel ones eventually