Gamma g 50

Tglo
Reactions:
Gearlist: Way to many and it changes every month.
My new favorite is my Harley Benton guitars.

L86074000000000-01-2000x2000.jpg
Anyone ever try these. They look cool and back to basics amp. If any body has some personal information I would be grateful.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him wil not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Tglo wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:55 am Anyone ever try these. They look cool and back to basics amp. If any body has some personal information I would be grateful.
None personally but even tho I think this guy is a total obnoxious sphincter he does a good "once over" with it. It IS targeted at "Pedal Board Users". It also has "Blue Tooth" built in. At $200 it's not much of a risk but defer to a Katana 50 Watt if for no other reason than all the built in effects, about $1K Value, which accepts Pedals just fine and is maybe $70 more but LACKS "Blue Tooth".

U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
Tglo
Reactions:
Gearlist: Way to many and it changes every month.
My new favorite is my Harley Benton guitars.

Yup I have a 100 watt katana and it does take my pedal real well, but I do love the vintage simplicity of this amp. I also wonder about the speaker as well. Looks cool I'd hope it would be great.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him wil not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16