Fender Princeton 65 SS

Tiga
Reactions:

Picked up one these along with a malfunctioning Vox Valvetronix AD30VT at a garage sale recently for a good price. The Fender is a bit dirty and when I tried it it seems like all the controls are also pretty dirty but when I could get a signal through it seems to have nice clean sound and pretty loud too. It looks like it has a real spring reverb tank too.

My goal is to open it up and thoroughly clean the controls and make sure everything is working. Anyone have any experience with this amp and anything you can share? Thanks!
IMG_9805.jpg
IMG_9806.jpg
IMG_9807.jpg
Tiga
Reactions:

I cleaned all the controls and gave the whole amp a top-to-bottom clean (it was pretty dirty). Got it all back together last night. Everything is functioning just fine - still need one knob which I ordered a few days ago. The power indicator lamp wasn't working originally but is now working. Going to play around with it for a bit until I decide whether to keep it or move it along. I was thinking a speaker swap may be fun too. It's a lot of amp for how little I paid for it.
IMG_9890.jpg
IMG_9891.jpg
IMG_9893.jpg