Orange Super Crush 100

glasshand
Reactions:

So the Orange Super Crush 100 is out, taking over from the CR120 as the king-of-the-hill Orange solid state amp: https://www.guitarworld.com/news/orange-super-crush-100

Someone has already put together a comparison and honestly I don't hear a huge difference but sometimes you have to try these things out for yourself to see where the difference is.
honyock
Reactions:

I liked my CR60C and CR120C, should have kept the 60C when I lucked into the 120C at a stupid low price via Craigslist.

Sold the 120C because it was just to damn big and I didn't have the space for it and now you can't find a 60C for less than I paid for the 120 let alone what I sold the 60 for.

Maybe once these hit the used market I will look at getting the head since I really liked the Orange sound
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
Anacharsis
Reactions:

I even like the Crush 20, honestly. But yes, the bigger Crush amps are really quite good, IMO.
golem
Reactions:

I hear a difference in most of the settings. I'm hoping they controlled for every other difference like mic placement because the differences I hear could be explained by that. Anyhow, it sounds good to my ears.