Just ordered the MF Stupid Deal of the Day

redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

So I've been looking for a digital amp wireless headphone jack amp modeling effects drum loops and so on and these are restocks and check most the boxes for me for $219.99 free shipping and 45 day exchange why wouldn't I buy it. :D

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifi ... 4002000000
redman
Reactions:
Gearlist: Gibson LP, Agile PS900, SX Tele, SX Strat, PRS SE Zach Myers Yamaha FGX830c, Yamaha LL16, Yamaha LL26, Eastman E10D, Tobias Bass, Squire CV 60's P Bass

I guess that stroke messed my memory up some I forgot I posted this a few minutes ago so I kicked that one out I also forgot to say this will be my first digital amp so I'm kind of excited to see what all it will do.
ID10t
Reactions:

Well I saw the first post and then again, I thought I was having a stroke. Not poking too much fun either, I've stroke scaled 100's of people so...
And it has the headphone option.
redman
Reactions:

My new Line 6 amp came today and I really like it. Some of the clean presets are awesome as well as some with effects. The drum tracks are good enough love the ability to record with it seems to be easy enough to use but there will be a bit of a learning curve. Anyway it's a keeper and finally I have an amp I can plug headphones in and rock out without disturbing the neighbors. I also might get a little privacy when I play with the headphones some of the other residents hear me playing and they start gravitating to my apartment and some start trying to sing and more than a few times a bon-a-fide cluster F--k has ensued. Amazing how naughty senior citizens can get when no one is looking.
This thing was well worth the $219 I paid for it on MF's SDOTD.
Ke4VTzA[1].jpg
aullucci
Reactions:

Drum tracks are a nice feature. I've got one of the old Fender Mustang modelers and I'd like it a lot more if it had drum tracks. Plus, it's like three technological generations old, so I'm sure yours has much better sounds (and I'm not knocking the Mustang, I think some of its presets sound good). Congrats.