Valentine's Day NGD

Post here your newest acquisitions and reviews of them.
Spike
Reactions:

My wife surprised me with this sweet Breedlove for Valentine's Day when we got back from vacation this weekend. Never thought about this brand before but it plays/sounds nice and the action is fairly low (where I like it). I was just thinking about picking up a new travel guitar too!
Breedlove.jpg
To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift
Steve Prefontaine
mickey
Reactions:

Congratulations! You are lucky to have her! Breedloves are great guitars! (At least all I've ever met have been!)
Gandalf the Intonationer
andrewsrea
Reactions:
Gearlist: 28 Guitars: (2) basses, (2) acoustics, (3) hollow bodies, (3) Semi hollow, (1) Double-neck, (17) Solid-bodies

HNGD!!
Live life to the fullest! - Rob
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Awesome! I must have played a ton of Breedlove guitars through the holidays. They are that prevalent in the stores when it is not the lead up to Christmas. I was trying to find just the right one made out of Myrtle wood but I never found the "one". I did play a used Spruce top at GC in Ocala that almost made me pull the trigger but I was determined to get one made from Myrtle wood. They do make fine guitars. Enjoy and what a great VD gift!
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole