This place is too quiet!!! So NGD post.

Post here your newest acquisitions and reviews of them.
SamIV
Reactions:

Just a post to energize the day here.

jpeg[/attachment]
C6152239-0CE0-4EC5-A81A-261A29C940E6.jpeg
New Godin Core HB day. Plays well and has a nice subtle top that I like. Needs new pickups and a fret level though. Their fit and finish is hard to beat and used prices are hard to pass up at times for me. If bought new these days, maybe not so much. Not my pics, but pics of the actual guitar from the store I bought it from.
Attachments
7CEE51A5-7B40-4C33-8DE9-837B183EC5B0.jpeg
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

Looks like a pretty straightforward machine...love the traditional finish and controls. The whole Godin Group ( Seagull, A&L, etc ) quietly puts out a very nice range of guitars, both acoustic and electric. Maybe not as quietly in Canada but still under the radar here. HNIGD!
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Nice! Godin makes good stuff, I am even surprised it needs a fret leveling.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
SamIV
Reactions:

I have had Godin guitars in the past and they needed minor fret work, but this one needs more than the norm for some reason. Action was set up quite high when I received it with heavier strings. I like lower action with 9’s. I do my fret levels under tension with the Katana (Rectify Master) fret leveling system. Lets me achieve what I am after. Initially learned fret leveling from some of the great folks here. Godin does a better job finishing guitars than what’s on my PRS. All the ones I have owned were very well built. Used to be better bargains before COVID’s price raising after effects. Pickups, pots and switches is where they are lacking.
Partscaster
Reactions:

nice upper fret access.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."