How do it work?????

Upload your recordings here and receive feedback from fellow members.
Tglo
Reactions:
Gearlist: Way to many and it changes every month.
My new favorite is my Harley Benton guitars.

I'm trying to post a song and can't figure out how to do it. Please help.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him wil not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Not sure but I think it has to be on youtube or soundcloud, etc. Click on full editor and then add the link. I think, I am the wrong one to ask.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Tglo
Reactions:

Well there is no link cause it got sent by gmail. I wonder how I can change the way it loads or is used
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him wil not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
mickey
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:46 pm Not sure but I think it has to be on youtube or soundcloud, etc. Click on full editor and then add the link. I think, I am the wrong one to ask.
Correct. It must be on something like soundcloud or youtube & you point to it from here.
Gandalf the Intonationer
Tglo
Reactions:

We play the 15th.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Tim, you guys sound great. I will be at the show.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Partscaster
Reactions:

That is a great sound. The dancing girls weren't bad either.
And great choice of songs.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."