“Winter Wonderland” but Def Leppard style

Upload your Recordings here...KICK 'EM OUT KAMPERS! :)
eicca
Reactions:

Sup y’all, time for another Christmas rock tune. Wrote this one to try out the Rockman X100 pedal in a mix setting. Hope you like!

-={Resident Boston Fanatic}=-
Agile AL-3200 satin black; Agile AL-3010SE Goldtop, signed by Boston, retired; The Amazing Mystery Kit Bass
1984 Rockman X100 Rev10; 1988 Rockman Sustainor 200; 1983 Yamaha PB-1
Custom built Stradivarius-model cello
toomanycats
Reactions:

I saw that somebody commented that you looked like Napoleon Dynamite on your YouTube page, which just is so wrong.

You remind me much more of Poindexter from Revenge of the Nerds, which totally rocks, as does your playing, compositional skills, and production chops.

Seriously, if Joe Elliott was singing on that tune I would totally be convinced that it was Def Leppard. You nail every other aspect of that sound. The melodies in particular are beautiful and haunting.
“There are only two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats!” Albert Schweitzer
eicca
Reactions:

toomanycats wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:35 pm I saw that somebody commented that you looked like Napoleon Dynamite on your YouTube page, which just is so wrong.

You remind me much more of Poindexter from Revenge of the Nerds, which totally rocks, as does your playing, compositional skills, and production chops.

Seriously, if Joe Elliott was singing on that tune I would totally be convinced that it was Def Leppard. You nail every other aspect of that sound. The melodies in particular are beautiful and haunting.
Napoleon Dynamite and Poindexter are both fine with me cuz at the moment I look like my grandmother :mrgreen:

Glad you enjoyed it!
-={Resident Boston Fanatic}=-
Agile AL-3200 satin black; Agile AL-3010SE Goldtop, signed by Boston, retired; The Amazing Mystery Kit Bass
1984 Rockman X100 Rev10; 1988 Rockman Sustainor 200; 1983 Yamaha PB-1
Custom built Stradivarius-model cello