I was in a bossa nova mood

Upload your Recordings here...KICK 'EM OUT KAMPERS! :)
doc-knapp
Reactions:

I was in a bossa nova mood tonight and wrote this.
Agile 3100 through an Atomic Amplifire with a fender twin amp sim.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Very nice Doc!
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Ahh brings me back to the time when I was involved with a Brazilian lady from Rio Grande del Sul, she would bring huge pots of either Paella or Feijoada over to my house and put on bossa nova background music as we feasted. Oh yeah..did I mention she was stark , raving mad and it took me months to finally get her out of my life. Ahh.. memories

Obrigado Amigo.............
Partscaster
Reactions:

Smooth as skin, Doc.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
doc-knapp
Reactions:

Tonray's Ghost wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:09 am Ahh brings me back to the time when I was involved with a Brazilian lady from Rio Grande del Sul, she would bring huge pots of either Paella or Feijoada over to my house and put on bossa nova background music as we feasted. Oh yeah..did I mention she was stark , raving mad and it took me months to finally get her out of my life. Ahh.. memories

Obrigado Amigo.............
That's the kind of woman who inspired this song!