Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor - Yardbirds cover

Upload your Recordings here...KICK 'EM OUT KAMPERS! :)
Stig
Reactions:

So this is how I spent my Sunday afternoon and evening! I've been wanting to cover this one for years and years and finally got around to it.

The new Fender Lead III is on the left. The 1968 Guild Starfire is on the right. Fender Mustang bass. The E-Bow solo is on the Firebird. Drums are EZ Drummer II.
Narsh
Reactions:
Gearlist: Main Guitars: Kiesel Aries 7, Kiesel SCB6H,
Main Bass: Yamaha TRBX305
Main Amps: Kemper Profiler, AxeFX II XL+, Neural DSP Parallaxe
Recording: MAC,Reaper, Focusrite 8i8 Gen3, JBL LSR308
And much, much, more...

Dude the mix of the fender on the left and the guild on the right is perfect. And the bass sounds darn good! Really good job on this one.
Stig
Reactions:

Narsh wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:31 pm Dude the mix of the fender on the left and the guild on the right is perfect. And the bass sounds darn good! Really good job on this one.
Thank you! I spent a lot of time fiddling with that mix. I've used that Mustang bass on two songs now, and I love it!
Fun fact: The right side would have been my Guild D-25 acoustic if it hadn't been buried way in the corner behind other cases. The Starfire was right there on the rack, so I decided to try that instead. It's the best and best-sounding guitar on the planet, IMHO. :D
I don't make it easy on myself...
20200613_230809.jpg
Stig
Reactions:

Narsh wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:31 pm Dude the mix of the fender on the left and the guild on the right is perfect. And the bass sounds darn good! Really good job on this one.
Thank you! I would have responded sooner, but I've been too busy at work to mess around here! :lol: