It's Been A While...And I Apologize

UPDATED 4/18/2024...

He's BACK Ladies and Germs! "LightWingStudios" is BACK! :)

Patrick
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Well no excuses except Life getting in the way...as happens to all of us at times.

I have been...remiss on my presence here.

Lots of stuff going on...mother in law and sister in law passing away within weeks of each other
which means a heavy toll on the Mrs. Pearce and the need for a super level of support for her.

I won't go into details but let's just leave it to the old "Shit Hitting The Fan Out Of Nowhere".

And of course our home based business at https://www.LightWingStudios.com has been doing
the Crawl, Walk, Run Thing...we're finally Walking after 10 years...Gotta pay the Bills. :)

That said, as of late I have noticed over a long time that Rondo has moved from its "Roots" of
providing great guitars at a price point to a more "eclectic" market and that is fine as it's Kurt'
business and he needs to be "Agile" in offering what others don't and still remain viable. He was
and remains an inspiration to us in that regard.

I've actually found a new "Agile Guitars" called "FireFly" that offers really good imports at ridiculous
prices. If nothing else they make great "Mod Husks" and are slowly but surely assuming the old
Rondo model IMO. https://www.Guitarsgarden.com

I've picked up a dozen or so of their guitars and been "Modding" them. Slowly they've progressed to
the point where they are ALMOST to being extremely viable right out of the box.

All that said I will try and stop by and re-contribute to the website we all know and love.

Please feel free to reach out to me at contact@LightWingStudios.com anytime...optionally a public
flogging will be considered. :)

Patrick Pearce
Attachments
TB-Flame-3.jpg
Green-SH-2B.jpg
collage-1.jpg
Pegasus-3.jpg
AeroSonic-1.jpg
Yellow-SG-3.jpg
Grey Burst -3.jpg
FB-3.jpg
V4.jpg
Silver LP-HB-PUP-P90-PUP.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
bc rich
Reactions:

Great collection , liking the blue semi-hollow.
The neck lliterally fell off my first and only Firefly , they replaced it with an excellent goldtop.

tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Glad you are hanging in there. Out of curiosity I purchased a Firefly 335 copy and if did have good bones. I turned into a real player with tuners, pups, nut, wiring and fret work. Then as usual I moved on from it. I think it will be on the chopping block soon. In the end I just want to play guitars with the word "Gibson" on it.

Quite the collection you have there. I had a pretty impressive collection of Agile guitars back in the day but none now. I will never own another. If customer service had a personality, Rondo's would be an introvert.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
jtcnj
Reactions:

Sorry for your loss. Take care of things and stop in when you can.
+1 on the Firefly.
I have the Vee, Explorer, and JM types. Great guitars. The JM took some work to get right.
The EX is one on the best out of the box guitars I have received.
Old AGF since Feb. 2015; refugee of the Great MOMO Purge of May 2020.
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:05 am Glad you are hanging in there. Out of curiosity I purchased a Firefly 335 copy and if did have good bones. I turned into a real player with tuners, pups, nut, wiring and fret work. Then as usual I moved on from it. I think it will be on the chopping block soon. In the end I just want to play guitars with the word "Gibson" on it.

Quite the collection you have there. I had a pretty impressive collection of Agile guitars back in the day but none now. I will never own another. If customer service had a personality, Rondo's would be an introvert.
I still have 3 Agiles and 5 or 6 SX guitars. You don't want to know how many Fireflys I've picked up. Here's a few more...
Attachments
Blue-SG-5.jpg
Red-DC-Master-2.jpg
PB-LP-P90-3.jpg
Thinline Tele - P-90s.jpg
Collage-1.jpg
Collage-1.jpg
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com