Is there any way to know what my username was on the last forum?

UPDATED 4/18/2024...

He's BACK Ladies and Germs! "LightWingStudios" is BACK! :)

Patrick
AL3100
Reactions:

Hi guys I had a active account of and on for years on the previous forum. I didn't know if the owners of this forum had any access to the old db or info. I was just curious if it could be looked up by email and find out what my username and post count was?

I can PM my email to the admin if that is possible?
Can't remember my username for the previous site but I had many posts :/ Currently back into playing and collecting Agile AL's again.
PsychoCid
Reactions:

This forum has an entirely different owner, no relation at all to the old AGFs

It was a hostile takeover.
honyock
Reactions:

If you had an account at old forum, the new one would work with same email, but it is a crapshow and almost impossible to navigate.

May be able to use the Google site:aguitarforum.com search method and something you may have posted could pop up.

I had all my posts removed upon request, as many others did.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
mickey
Reactions:

AL3100 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:30 pm Hi guys I had a active account of and on for years on the previous forum. I didn't know if the owners of this forum had any access to the old db or info. I was just curious if it could be looked up by email and find out what my username and post count was?

I can PM my email to the admin if that is possible?
The third owner of the .com forum sold it to a Korean Data Mining Company(Moo-Moo Board.) Patrick (the owner of this forum) was a long time member and discovered they didn't own the .net so he quickly bought it, started this and the rest of us quickly jumped ship. All the records you are interested in are on the old .com forum to which we don't have any access. If you remembered you old user ID & password on the old one and went there (if it is still up?) the software they were using is almost impossible to navigate..Good Luck!
Gandalf the Intonationer