AGF Domain & Website Renewal Time For 2024-2025

If you would care to make a Paypal Donation to support "A Guitar Forum", a LINK is available in the upper left horizontal menu. NOTE: If there is an issue with the board not working correctly please send your Donation to contact@LightWingStudios.com and thank you so very much!
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Hello All AGF Members! Long time no contact from me for which I really apologize...been having health issues that are ongoing but very much under control now.

SO...it's that time of the year again to RENEW our site. I've already personally taken care of it but would appreciate ANY donations you can make to defray those costs to me. Here's a break down of them:

RENEW Website Hosting For ONE Year - $189.28 (INCLUDES SSL Secure Socket Layer Security)

RENEW "aguitarforum.net" Domain For ONE Year - $ 22.99

RENEW "aguitarforum.org" Domain For ONE Year - $ 20.99

Total comes out to $233.26 OR $19.44 PER MONTH

I would appreciate any contributions you can make and AFFORD to defer these costs and keep the "Not So New AGF" alive and kickin'. :)

Please use the "Donations" Menu Option at the top of the main Homepage OR send them via Paypal to contact@LightWingStudios.com

Your Recovering Servant...:)

Patrick
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

Visit Us At https://www.LightWingStudios.com

Email us at contact@LightWingStudios.com
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Thank you John Tobin for your generous donation! :D

Patrick
U.S. Manufacturer Of Musical Instrument Protection Accessories: AxeShield HD, AxeSak HD, AmpShield HD, KeyShield HD, PedalShield HD, MixShield HD, AxeGlove And AxeCap.

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

Thank you Scott Bouffleur and Robert Mozeleski for your GENEROUS support!

It's GREATLY appreciated!

Patrick

devdem
Reactions:

Thanks for keeping the site up! I don't visit as often as I used to, but it's still part of my regular rounds.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

Tried to donate both with Thai card or USA card but the hangup seems to be the system won't accept my location being Thailand and cannot change it to USA (I guess fraud prevention). If you have a bank account that can take Zell transfers I can go direct from my USA bank. I sent a PM...but it's just sitting in OUtbox...bot sure why. Let me know about bank option
mickey
Reactions:

Tonray's Ghost wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:26 pm I sent a PM...but it's just sitting in OUtbox...bot sure why.
PM's show status as "outbox" until THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED READS IT. :D
Only then does it show as "sent."
Gandalf the Intonationer
LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

mickey wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:21 pm
Tonray's Ghost wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:26 pm I sent a PM...but it's just sitting in OUtbox...bot sure why.
PM's show status as "outbox" until THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED READS IT. :D
Only then does it show as "sent."
Had a config issue at the server too and that has been fixed but Mickey is CORRECT! :)

LightWingStudios
Site Admin
Reactions:

A Yuge Thank You to these members for their continuing support... :D

James Hull
Art Cobb
Brian Brandow
Daniel Morris
Tom Larson
JD Weiner
Jeffrey Cole
Well-Hung Guitar Straps

Patrick

golem
Reactions:

Tonray's Ghost wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:26 pm Tried to donate both with Thai card or USA card but the hangup seems to be the system won't accept my location being Thailand and cannot change it to USA (I guess fraud prevention). If you have a bank account that can take Zell transfers I can go direct from my USA bank. I sent a PM...but it's just sitting in OUtbox...bot sure why. Let me know about bank option
I used VPNs to pass these restrictions for doing banking & investments from the middle east and the Philippines. I've got a favorite low cost provider but there's tons of options for people who want best in class privacy. I optimize for speed, ease of use, customer services, and most servers and not privacy (despite being in security).
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

golem wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm
Tonray's Ghost wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:26 pm Tried to donate both with Thai card or USA card but the hangup seems to be the system won't accept my location being Thailand and cannot change it to USA (I guess fraud prevention). If you have a bank account that can take Zell transfers I can go direct from my USA bank. I sent a PM...but it's just sitting in OUtbox...bot sure why. Let me know about bank option
I used VPNs to pass these restrictions for doing banking & investments from the middle east and the Philippines. I've got a favorite low cost provider but there's tons of options for people who want best in class privacy. I optimize for speed, ease of use, customer services, and most servers and not privacy (despite being in security).
Yeah.. fortunately all my banking apps seem to work fine with my foreign SIM card. It's just the Paypal payment system that is kaput. 2 years ago Thailand shutdown PayPal for about 6 months until they fit their banking regs. Since then I think you need a Thai national id to sign up here.