New (very old) Rolling Stones track - with Jimmy Page

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
aullucci
Reactions:

[img]]
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

You can definitely tell is Jimmy on guitar. Has a catchy/kind of funky rhythm to it too.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
aullucci
Reactions:

uwmcscott wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:23 pm You can definitely tell is Jimmy on guitar. Has a catchy/kind of funky rhythm to it too.
You're right - both guitars are so distinctive.

I like the backstory too. Zep booked the rehearsal space, the Stones had it immediately after. Page didn't leave. It was never really supposed to be anything. Just a jam...
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

aullucci wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:13 am You're right - both guitars are so distinctive.

I like the backstory too. Zep booked the rehearsal space, the Stones had it immediately after. Page didn't leave. It was never really supposed to be anything. Just a jam...
Stories always make the content more interesting, makes you wonder how many other instances like this happend back in the day before everyone had a camera in their pocket.

I sure hope we get back to a day when peple can actaully get together and Jam soon too. The "covid" jams where everyone is playing at home and then mixing it into a split screen video with the audio combined is cool, but it's just not the same as being in the room.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
Brendan
Reactions:

Interesting. I thought this was going to be an outtake from the “Dirty Work” sessions. Jimmy played on “One Hit to the Body” and wasn’t credited on the album.
Tglo
Reactions:
Gearlist: Way to many and it changes every month.
My new favorite is my Harley Benton guitars.

Wow very cool. Love me some JP.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him wil not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Open G
Reactions:

I think Jimmy Page's daughter is named Scarlet.