Thomann flat shipping fee no more

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
honyock
Reactions:

My dreams of eventually bundling a G212 Vertical with a couple b-stocks are dashed. Looks like Thomann dumped DHL flat rate in exchange for UPS. Rates are now calculated and it is significantly more expensive to ship (still cheap considering it is transoceanic...).

Just when I was going to get one of those Cabronita style teles to go along with the Mustang/Jaguar mashup b-stocks.
10 years, 2 months, and 8 days of blissful ignorance ruined by that snake in the grass Major Tom.
mighty_duck
Reactions:

I noticed that. It may just be a covid related thing. Hopefully DHL flat shipping will be back one day, when the world has gone back to normal.
mikesr1963
Reactions:

Added $26.75 to me basically knocks out everything that was a decent deal before.
fatjack
Reactions:

well with shipping increase I can get an american 2x12 with speakers I'd rather have and with tolex that matches my stage right amps. and it kills me from getting any hb gits.
Flatline
Reactions:

$64 shipping for one guitar.
Kirobhan
Reactions:

$65 for one guitar. Still $25 cheaper than my last Rondo purchase though.
Tglo
Reactions:
Gearlist: Way to many and it changes every month.
My new favorite is my Harley Benton guitars.

Yup 66.58 for me to ship from Thomann. Not such a great deal anymore. Glad I got my 2.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him wil not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16