Nice use of data tracking

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
BatUtilityBelt
Reactions:

Yesterday, I decided my Jaguar build really deserved a case, so I looked for the best price. Everyone had the Gator Jaguar (GWE-JAG) case at $119.99, which is a little more than I thought it should be. That's the same price as the SJM case at Rondo, but Rondo doesn't do free shipping, so I dove further into research and found a display model on Reverb for $89.99 with free shipping. Bought it, but I would have bought 2 if they offered, because I have a caseless Jazzmaster that also deserves a case after tweaks I made.

Today I got an email from American Musical Supply (one of those "we saw you looking at this product" emails). But it gave me a $15 off anything over $100 discount code, bringing their price down to $104.99 with free shipping. I took them up on it and it got me thinking. Even if it was based on mining customer data, it was another case of AMS actually paying attention to what I was looking for and offering it for less without having to even ask. I don't know why more people aren't bragging them up a bit for being different in a good way.