Trogly Phone Call with Steve Howe

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

More great stuff about his guitar that Trogly now owns and other of his models

Partscaster
Reactions:

That was so interesting. Love Steve Howe. He's a most humble GOAT founding progressive guitarists.
I'm not even sure I'd put John McLaughlin in an "as interesting" an early prog player category.

[url]

Steve and Les

[url]
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I love guitar stories. Thanks for posting.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

tonebender wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:55 pm I love guitar stories. Thanks for posting.
I love that at the time he sold it, he had 170 guitars..and even now has at least 70 after just recently selling some off. 😊
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I think my total was in the vicinity of 75 guitars. I am piker compared to some here.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
idiotsdelight
Reactions:

Trogly's taste in guitars is horrendous, yet I watch.
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

idiotsdelight wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:40 am Trogly's taste in guitars is horrendous, yet I watch.
He's more of a collector and curator than a gasser