A 2CV racing series in the U.K.

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
PoodlesAgain
Reactions:

https://2cvracing.org.uk/

Notes
- I almost got killed in a 2CV, as an ass blew a stop sign in front of my friend's 2CV
- car was originally a concept car, a vehicle for hunters,
- extremely simple, yet with surprisingly great road worthiness.
- the Dutch are nuts about it, clubs, rallyes, etc!
The other farm cats didn’t super love him but the chickens thought he was alright so he became a chicken.
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

Cool stuff
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
Rollin Hand
Reactions:

Ah! Le Deux Chevaux...

"I'm not a sore loser. It's just that I prefer to win, and when I don't, I get furious."
- Ron Swanson
PoodlesAgain
Reactions:

Hmm, it's La deux chevaux (nickname "deux pattes", two legs), cars are feminine gender in French. For example, la Lamborghini, la Camaro, etc.

Reading down the racing site, they allow two main non-stock parts (car was last made in 1990):
- reinforced front swingarm
- performance-tuned camshaft, to gain a few more ponies

Beside the "formal" racing series above, there are some one-offs like this dude with a BMW 1200GS engine (flat twin for flat twin), racing hill climbs (which are popular races in Europe), onboard video:
The other farm cats didn’t super love him but the chickens thought he was alright so he became a chicken.