Anyone remember Jim?

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
mickey
Reactions:

snarph wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:12 pm They were some amazing people in and out of here
Like @snarph for example??? :D
Gandalf the Intonationer
tobijohn
Reactions:

If anyone wants to refresh their memory, here's a thread I started when we were first beinning to reconstitute the membership here from the old site. I was actively updating it for several months but then the number of old members signing up here slowed to less than a trickle and I kind of forgot about it. I'll try to go back and update when I get some time:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=203
Delightful mix of insolence, arrogance and narcissism
Republican moderate trapped in a heavy metal chassis
Growing up, only kid in the neighborhood with an Uncle Ahkbar
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

I remember zacsdad well. Pretty sure I traded, bought and sold gear with him.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
uwmcscott
Reactions:
Gearlist: A few LP's, a Strat, a Tele and a few acoustics.

tonebender wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:41 am I remember zacsdad well. Pretty sure I traded, bought and sold gear with him.
IIRC, he was the original builder/owner of that 3200 semi-custom that you, I, and a half dozen others on AGF owned at one point.
AGF Survivor Champ Emeritus (Ask TVVoodoo )
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

uwmcscott wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:25 pm
tonebender wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:41 am I remember zacsdad well. Pretty sure I traded, bought and sold gear with him.
IIRC, he was the original builder/owner of that 3200 semi-custom that you, I, and a half dozen others on AGF owned at one point.
I was remembering that P90 3200 that had a brown finish of some sort. That guitar was a real player and became my main gigging guitar. It was the motivation behind my custom order that went sideways and resulted in me selling all my Agile guitars and parting ways with the brand forever. I found a much better home with the Gibson brand.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole