Do ya think?????

Post All Your Unrelated Stuff Here.
mickey
Reactions:

Do you think if you accidentally left something like this on a train that you might notice?
Bag of GOLD left on Swiss train.
Gandalf the Intonationer
JeffBeck
Reactions:

If I found it, I don't think I'd be looking for the owner.
pratteman
Reactions:

JeffBeck wrote:If I found it, I don't think I'd be looking for the owner.
No Country for Old Men part II

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

"No matter where you go, there you are."
AGF Refugee-5159
fatjack
Reactions:

I'd love to hear the owner explain to the Swiss police why he was carrying that much gold, and why he forgot it. :o
Tonray's Ghost
Reactions:

In Thailand, there are numerous arrests every month of Lao or Cambodian nationals crossing the border back to their home countries whilst carrying what essentially is hundreds of thousands of dollars in Thai baht and various amounts of Gold. They can offer no explanation of where the money came from or why they have it. Undoubtedly it is a courier working for money launderers or drug dealers and I suspect the same with this Gold on the train. To claim it could be a ticket to prison if you could not provide a paper trail of where and how you got it,
tonebender
Reactions:
Gearlist: Fav: Gibson LP and Gibson Goldtone Amp. Other gear: Gretsch, Peavey, Taylor and more.

It's a write off Jerry.
"Will follow through with a transaction when the terms are agreed upon" almightybunghole
PoodlesAgain
Reactions:

I have some degree of familiarity with the Swiss, was raised in a border town.
You could fill a few books with stories about smuggling money, drugs, or art pieces across the border into Switzerland.

Speaking of art pieces, on the outskirts of town near the airport, is a business that stores artwork for you.
You know... your Chagalls, your Renaissance masterpieces, Rotkos, etc. That came in the public view, a few years ago, when a client sued the outfit.

I was told a third+ of the world oil production is traded on paper, in Geneva - a cousin's neighbor is servicing some firms in the business.
The other farm cats didn’t super love him but the chickens thought he was alright so he became a chicken.